Enter your access code below to start enjoying great savings!
Enter your access code below to start enjoying great savings!
Meet Fitbit Luxe—a fashion-forward fitness & wellness tracker with the motivation to give your body and mind the healthy boost it deserves. A chic bracelet design, on-wrist tracking and in-app insights make Luxe the must-have wardrobe essential. From tracking sleep and activity to giving your mind a much-needed moment of calm, Luxe shines a light on your beauty, outside and in.
Elevate your look with the effortlessly chic, jewelry-inspired design
• Effortlessly chic design: The fashion-forward bracelet design features a sleek, water resistant stainless steel case in graphite, platinum or soft gold with high-gloss finishes and a soft comfortable silicon band in beautiful colors featuring a quick-release band attach, making Luxe your go-to wardrobe essential for work to exercise and everything in between.
• Complement your style with comfort: Inspired by the human body, with gentle curves that create one of our most comfortable devices yet, Luxe was designed to work with a diverse range of wrist sizes, skin tones and lifestyles for 24/7 wear.
• gorjana for Fitbit Luxe Special Edition: Effortlessly style your tracker and the jewelry you love to wear with a modern luxury bracelet from gorjana, a Laguna Beach-based designer spotted on many celebrities like Rita Ora and JLo to Demi Lovato and Jessica Alba. The soft gold stainless steel Parker Link Bracelet transforms your tracker into a beautiful piece of jewelry and adjusts to fit most wrists. Special edition comes with a comfortable and swimproof peony classic band for two looks in one.
• Versatile accessories: Choose from a wide range of accessory styles to match your look, including the gorjana for Fitbit Luxe Parker Link Bracelet in platinum stainless steel or soft gold stainless steel, classic and comfortable silicone bands, chic Premium Horween® leather double wrap bands, and woven bands that are cozy enough to sleep in.
• Vibrant, adaptable color display: Luxe is the first Fitbit tracker with a vibrant, easy-to-view color touchscreen (AMOLED) that brings your stats to life with a range of colorful clock face designs. The screen brightness automatically adjusts with an ambient light sensor, going from 2x brighter than Charge 4 in daylight to dimness that is easier on your eyes at night.
• Simple, intuitive user interface: Mirroring the look of traditional jewelry, we updated the user interface so you can easily access your daily stats, notifications, and health and fitness features with a few simple swipes without the need for a button.
• High-tech design: Innovative design processes include metal injection molding that uses materials like stainless steel to create a soft, gentle shape that lightly sits on your wrist. The result is a single surface feel that’s key for 24/7 wearability. To produce the high polish, mirror finish synonymous with jewelry, we use metal alloys deposited on the surface of the stainless steel metal to provide a truly premium look and feel.
Take control of your health and wellness with insights and tools
• Stress management tools: On-wrist tools and in-app guidance help you understand how stress impacts your body and mind; insights and support help you learn how to manage it:
o Stress Management Score: Get a daily Stress Management Score in the Fitbit app to understand how your heart rate, sleep and activity levels impact your physiological stress and overall health and well being. Log how you’re feeling to see connections between how you feel and your daily score. Plus, receive daily suggestions to help improve your score, like going to bed early or completing a two-minute breathing exercise.
What the Score means: A high score means Fitbit detected your body is showing fewer signs of physical stress, so consider taking on a new project or exercising. A low score means Fitbit detected your body may be showing signs of stress. Give yourself a break by going to bed early or meditating. Over time, your score can help you track how your body is responding to stress on a daily basis.
How it’s calculated: Stress Management Score is calculated based on your biometric inputs, including exertion balance (impact of activity), responsiveness (heart rate and HRV), and sleep patterns (sleep quality and quantity).
o Bring mindfulness to your day: Regular mindfulness or meditation exercises can help you manage your stress. Use the mindfulness tile in the Fitbit app to set a weekly mindfulness goal to complete a mindful practice, log your mood to reflect on your stress after a mindfulness session, and practice meditation or mindfulness exercises in the Fitbit app to earn Mindful Minutes.
o Better with Premium: Members can access more than 100 mindfulness sessions from popular brands like Aaptiv, Aura, Breethe and Ten Percent Happier, and receive a detailed breakdown of their Stress Management Score.
• Deeper insights into your wellbeing: Keep a closer eye on your health and wellbeing with the Health Metrics dashboard in the Fitbit app. Track your 7-day personal breathing rate and heart rate variability trends, which can help uncover important indicators for your long-term wellness and give you a better picture of potential changes to your wellbeing. With Luxe, you’ll see these metrics in the app:
o Breathing rate (average breaths per minute): Significant changes in your trends can help you understand your wellness. A lower breathing rate can be linked to good cardiovascular health, while short-term increases may indicate your body is under stress.
o Heart rate variability (HRV) (variation of time between each heartbeat): A major decrease in HRV can help you understand if your body is showing potential signs of stress, illness or fatigue.
o Resting heart rate (RHR) (indicator of cardiovascular health, fitness level, sleep quality and recovery): Increases in your RHR could be due to stress, illness, fatigue, or the consumption of alcohol or caffeine. Exercise, meditation and diet can lower your RHR.
o Oxygen saturation (SpO2) (level of oxygen in your blood) coming soon: Keep an eye on your SpO2 to notice trends and how they may connect to other habits as multiple factors can contribute to changes in your SpO2 (like altitude, caffeine, respiratory issues, weight lifting, and running).
o Better with Premium: Track your 30-day trends and personal ranges for breathing rate and heart rate variability trends.
• Get better Zzz’s: Sleep comfortably with the light, slim form factor to better understand and improve your sleep. Each morning view your Sleep Score on-device and in the Fitbit app for a look at your sleep quality (based on your time awake, Sleep Stages (light, deep and REM), sleeping heart rate and restlessness). In the app, set a sleep schedule with bedtime reminders and set a silent smart wake alarm to gently wake you in the morning; from your wrist use sleep mode to dim the screen and silence notifications before bed.
o Better with Premium: Get a deeper analysis of your Sleep Score along with your sleeping heart rate (an indicator of a restful night’s sleep) and guidance on how to improve your overall sleep quality.
• Food, hydration and weight logging: Use the Fitbit app to log your food, weight and hydration to monitor your calorie intake and compare against your calorie burn and activities. Connect to weight loss apps like Lose It! and MyFitnessPal to easily track your progress in one place.
o Better with Premium: Get extra support with nutrition-focused guided programs like “Eat to Beat Cholesterol,” “Kick your Salt Habit” and “Mindful Eating” or recipe videos for healthy meals from Fitbit and New York Times bestselling author, chef, restaurateur and fitness enthusiast Ayesha Curry.
• Menstrual health tracking: Get insights into your menstrual health with menstrual health tracking. Log your cycle and symptoms in the Fitbit app to compare trends against your overall Fitbit data. Track your cycle and view upcoming fertility windows on-wrist. Receive dynamic predictions based on your logs, and learn how sleep, activity and weight trends affect your cycle over time.
Holistic view of your progress: Easily view your daily stats (steps, heart rate, distance, Active Zone Minutes, exercise, calories burned, Reminders to Move, sleep duration, Reach your fitness goals and stay motivated
• PurePulse 24/7 heart rate tracking: See your resting heart rate and daily heart rate in real-time to better measure calorie-burn; heart rate tracking also powers other tools above and below.
• Track your workouts in real-time: Choose from 20+ exercises to track on-wrist and set targets for calorie burn, distance or time to get updates as you reach each goal. Track real-time pace and distance with connected GPS during outdoor runs, bikes and walks to stay motivated. Or, let SmartTrack™ automatically recognize and record your workouts, including swim tracking.
o Better with Premium: Try new workouts at home with access to hundreds of audio and video workouts from certified personal trainers and popular brands like Aaptiv.
• Active Zone Minutes to optimize your heart health: A personalized standard that measures your time spent in each heart rate zone, helping you move more efficiently with real-time alerts each time you change zones, so you can push harder or scale back. Helps you easily track your moderate or intense activity beyond steps, so you know how you’re progressing toward your weekly goal of 150 Active Zone Minutes to help improve your health.
o Better with Premium: L like obé fitness or custom games like All for One, Get Fit Bingo.
• Cardio Fitness Score (VO2 Max): Find out how fit you are and how you compare to others the same age and gender with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score and Level (an estimate of your VO2 Max — the maximum amount of oxygen you can utilize during intense exercise). Your score is based on your resting heart rate and user profile and becomes more precise if you go for a short run (at least 10 minutes long) on flat terrain using connected GPS.
• Daily encouragement: Stay active and reduce stationary time with Reminders to Move, and stay motivated by celebrating your accomplishments with on-screen animations for hitting your health and activity goals and earning in-app badges.
o Moving for a few minutes every hour can help you keep your metabolism up and reduce the negative impacts of sitting.
o Better with Premium: Receive extra motivation with personalized insights and tips to stay engaged, informed, and motivated to reach your goals.
• Social motivation: Get support and motivation by connecting with friends and family, share your progress on Feed and compete in Challenges all in the Fitbit app.
o Better with Premium: Initiate adaptive and customizable challenges and invite any family or friends on Fitbit to participate, helping them stay active and accountable. Premium Games and challenges include All for One, Get Fit Bingo and Get Fit Puzzle.